Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
::::: Welcome to X Ratedz World Official Forum! :: Help our community grow by Voting & Donating! :: Referral Rewards: Dragon Claws! - (see 'Referal Rewards' in the General section!) :: Thank you for playing on X Ratedz World! :::::
Join the Chatbox

Download Client
Poll
What would you like to see most?
New Minigames
Make a server video to try to get players  I_vote_lcap18%Make a server video to try to get players  I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 17 ]
Better In-game Features (e.g. Money pouch)
Make a server video to try to get players  I_vote_lcap25%Make a server video to try to get players  I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 24 ]
Better Website Features (e.g. Leaderboards)
Make a server video to try to get players  I_vote_lcap1%Make a server video to try to get players  I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Fixed Bugs
Make a server video to try to get players  I_vote_lcap23%Make a server video to try to get players  I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 22 ]
New/Improved Skills
Make a server video to try to get players  I_vote_lcap15%Make a server video to try to get players  I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 14 ]
More Donation Rewards (Things you can buy)
Make a server video to try to get players  I_vote_lcap19%Make a server video to try to get players  I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 96
Latest topics
» Whats happened
Make a server video to try to get players  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:43 am by lukee

» SO WILL THE SERVER EVER BE UP AGAIN ?!
Make a server video to try to get players  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:20 am by lukee

» Hi guise. Pikachus intro.
Make a server video to try to get players  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:15 am by Pikachu

» RE: Downtime
Make a server video to try to get players  I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:52 pm by X Rated

» downtime?...
Make a server video to try to get players  I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:48 pm by Obama

» dungeoneering
Make a server video to try to get players  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:33 am by X Rated

» RESOLVED: Login Issues 26/04/2012
Make a server video to try to get players  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:00 am by Inc

» League of legends
Make a server video to try to get players  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:22 am by Obama

» I have Returned.
Make a server video to try to get players  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:38 pm by Nasty

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:08 am

Make a server video to try to get players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blitzball

Make a server video to try to get players  Empty
PostSubject: Make a server video to try to get players    Make a server video to try to get players  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:16 am

A video is one of the best ways to get players. I'm not great a making video's but i'm not awful either i'd much rather someone else make it but if I have to I will however it'd be when i get my computer back. We could show all aspects of the game however we'd need admins ingame to spawn items just to use for the video. Heres an example of the layout of the video

Start with the server name and website for a few seconds

Pking - Show some edge pking with claws and ags dropping people to show we have working specials on both. Show vengeance being used and curses aswell.
We could then go to mage bank and show bits of a hybrid fight to show that it has perfect switching.

Boss - Show all working bosses ingame

Skills - Show all skills briefly incuding summoning

Shops - Show slayer shop and pk shops quickly at home

Also mention it has no lag and 24/7 uptime

Now this would need a shitload of editing etc but this server has almost everything and if through a video we could highlight things people look for in a server. If we do end up making this we could all chip in on getting clips for it then once we make it spam in round forums that allow us to advertise and hopefully it'd bring in a few players
Back to top Go down
X Rated
Owner
Owner
X Rated

PostSubject: Re: Make a server video to try to get players    Make a server video to try to get players  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:35 am

I have recently been thinking about this a lot, and looking to create something like this.. If a few members are up for it! Would be happy to put something together! Smile

- X Rated
Back to top Go down
https://xratedz-world.forumotion.com
Obama

Obama

PostSubject: Re: Make a server video to try to get players    Make a server video to try to get players  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:06 pm

totally agree, would be a suitable way to get more players Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make a server video to try to get players    Make a server video to try to get players  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make a server video to try to get players
Page 1 of 1